Join UCount Rewards today and get access to incredible rewards and benefits. Earn Rewards Points every time you use your qualifying Standard Bank personal Credit, Cheque or Debit Card to pay for your everyday purchases, online or instore, no matter what you buy. Redeeming your Rewards Points is just as easy as Earning them, and with so many options available to you, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Redeem your UCount Rewards Points at any of the Rewards Retailers, fill up at Caltex and even donate to the Solidarity Fund through the UCount Rewards Online Redemption Portal. For more information or to join UCount Rewards visit ucount.standardbank.co.za
Standard Bank UCOUNT
1 Jul 2020 COMPETITIONS
Win with UCount Rewards and Standard Bank on Kaya FM and show someone that they count. There’s a R5000 Rewards Retailer Voucher up for grabs daily for you to treat someone special. Just visit https://ucount.standardbank.co.za/personal/rewards-retailers/ and check out what’s on offer from the featured Rewards Retailers: Hirsch’s, Zando, Incredible Connection, Makro & Netflorist. It’s that simple!
Complete the entry form below to win.
- This competition runs from 01 July – 10 July on Kaya FM
- For a chance to participate, listeners need to submit their details, nomination and motivation on co.za/win/ and visit the website of The Standard Bank of South Africa’s (Standard Bank) UCount Rewards Programme (UCount Rewards) at https://ucount.standardbank.co.za/personal/rewards-retailers to see what is on offer from their five featured retailers: Makro, Zando, Incredible Connection, Hirsch’s & Netflorist. They then have to complete the entry form and indicate which item(s) to the value of R5000, from ONE of the Rewards Retailer they’d like to gift to someone special in their life on the Kaya FM website.
- Each day, Monday to Friday, one qualifying participant will be called live on air on Kaya Breakfast Show + Jason between 6am and 9am to share their story and who and why they nominated them.
- If the winner selected they will win a R5000 retailer voucher from the featured retailer they selected and if the winner is an existing UCount Rewards member, the winner will receive an additional 5 000 UCount Rewards Points which will be credited to their UCount Rewards account.
- Below are the competition rules applicable to all competitions conducted/promoted partly or wholly by or associated with Kaya FM.
- The competition is open to South African citizens in possession of a valid identity document.
- Entrants must be aged 18 (eighteen) years or older.
- No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by Kaya FM. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
- No director of Kaya FM or their agencies, service providers, consultants and members of their immediate family; nor members, staff, partners, consultants of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page https://ucount.standardbank.co.za/personal/rewards-retailers/, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions hosted partly or in whole by Kaya FM.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Kaya FM within 90 days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Kaya FM.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Neither Kaya FM sponsors including Standard Bank, nor their agents will be held responsible or answerable to any dispute arising from the competition or prize awards.
- Kaya FM and/or the sponsor including Standard Bank reserve the right to alter rules at their own discretion and such alteration shall become effective immediately or on such date as may be determined by Kaya FM and/or the sponsor including Standard Bank. No entrant shall have any recourse against Kaya FM or the sponsor including Standard Bank as a result of such alteration.
- Prizes are not transferable or negotiable. and may not be exchanged for any other item. The sponsor including Standard Bank however reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of a similar commercial value.
- Kaya FM and the sponsor including Standard Bank assume no risk and/or liability whatsoever for the failure of any technical element in the competition which may result in an entrant’s entry not being successfully submitted and/or a prize winner not successfully receiving or taking up a prize. Once a prize winner accepts a prize, such prize winner accepts such prize at his/her own risk.
- Standard Bank assumes no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, harm or damage arising from an entrant’s participation and/or any prize awarded in the competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising. All persons, whilst participating in this competition, indemnify and hold Standard Bank harmless for any loss, damage, harm or injury (whether arising from negligence or otherwise) which may be sustained as a result of any claim, costs, expense, loss or damages which may be made by any third party.
- Kaya FM and/or the sponsor including Standard Bank will need to process your personal information to validate your entry and if you are a prize winner, to make the prize available to you. By entering this competition, you consent to Kaya FM and/or the sponsor including Standard Bank processing your personal information for this purpose. If you do not consent to Kaya FM and/or the sponsor processing your personal information, please do not enter this competition.
- No entry will be considered to be valid until a validation process has taken place.
- The sponsor including Standard Bank will be entitled to publish each prize winner’s name and photograph in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material (the nature and manner of such releases to be determined within the sponsor’s sole discretion), for a period of twelve months from the date of announcing such prize winner. Each prize winner will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images and to participate in the sponsor’s marketing material insofar as it relates to the competition.
- Entrants accept that certain other terms and conditions may apply as prescribed by Kaya FM and/or the respective sponsor including Standard Bank of specific competitions. Where there are specific terms and conditions in addition to these general competition rules, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
- By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by Kaya FM where entry is online, participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions and for UCount Rewards members the UCount Reward terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All other standard terms and conditions apply.