Competition Terms and Conditions
Kaya FM 95.9: Competition Rules
• The competitions are open to all persons over the age of 18 years; except directors, partners, employees, agents, service providers, and consultants of Kaya FM, the sponsor and all its subsidiaries and its holding company, if any, as well as all spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners and associates of such persons.
• The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge/presenter, whose decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into thereafter. Neither Kaya FM, sponsors nor their agents will be held responsible or answerable to any dispute arising from the competition or prize awards.
• Participants/listeners enter or take part in competitions at their own risk and Kaya FM bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Kaya FM competition.
• One listener is entitled to winning one prize in a period of 3 months. Kaya FM reserves the right not to award a prize if the listener has won a prize prior during the 3month window period. This also applies to listeners who provide family or friend’s contact details.
• Kaya FM reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes if not claimed after 3 months after being given away On Air or on the website.
• Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
• Finalists will forfeit their participation in the competition if they fail to attend the draws.
• The competition will run during the period advertised on Kaya FM; entries received outside of the competition period will not be considered for the competition draw.
• Kaya FM and their sponsors reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
• By entering the competition, entrants agree to accept these rules and to be bound by them.