President Jacob Zuma – Shakes Up The Cabinet
South Africa woke up to the news of a much anticipated cabinet reshuffle this morning. Finance minister Pravin Gordhan and his deputy Mcebisi Jonas have finally been fired. The Treasury was not the only department that saw changes in its executive; some other ministers saw the chop while others changed ministries.
Here is what the changes look like.
- Minister of Energy, Ms Mmamoloko “Nkhensani” Kubayi
- Minister of Transport, Mr Joe Maswanganyi
- Minister of Finance, Mr Malusi Gigaba
- Minister of Police, Mr Fikile Mbalula
- Minister of Public Works, Mr Nathi Nhleko,
- Minister of Sports and Recreation, Mr Thembelani Nxesi
- Minister of Tourism, Ms Tokozile Xasa
- Minister of Public Service and Administration, Ms Faith Muthambi
- Minister of Home Affairs, Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize
- Minister of Communications, Ms Ayanda Dlodlo
- Deputy Minister of Public Service and Administration, Ms Dipuo Letsatsi-Duba
- Deputy Minister of Finance, Mr Sifiso Buthelezi
- Deputy Minister of Public Enterprises, Mr Ben Martins
- Deputy Minister of Arts and Culture, Ms Maggie Sotyu
- Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry, Mr Gratitude Magwanishe
- Deputy Minister of Communications, Ms Thandi Mahambehlala,
- Deputy Minister of Tourism, Ms Elizabeth Thabethe
- Deputy Minister of Police, Mr Bongani Mkongi
- Deputy Minister of Telecommunications and Postal Services, Ms Stella Ndabeni-Abraham
- Deputy Minister of Small Business Development, Ms Nomathemba November.
Follow us on @KayaNews for more