10 skinless chicken pieces
2 tablespoons Paprika
1 teaspoon garlic
1 tablespoon dried thyme
Salt and pepper to season
- Pre-heat oven to 200̊C
- Mix buttermilk, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper into a bowl
- Add chicken and marinate for 2hours or overnight
- Working with one piece at a time, lift the chicken from buttermilk mixture and let excess drop off.
- Dip the chicken in breadcrumbs and thyme mixture, making sure the breadcrumbs cover the chicken thoroughly
- Transfer to an oven rack
- Bake on a rack with pan underneath
- Bake without turning for 20minutes, turn and bake for a further 20minutes
Remove from oven and serve hot.