Jozikids – 17 June 2015
If you haven’t discovered it yet, Jozikids.co.za is the most up to date and detailed resource for parents in the Gauteng region to find what you need including events, activities, venues, parties and lessons. You’ll also find us on your cell phone
Lipizzaner James Bond dance, Kyalami, 10.30am, R150pp
The white stallions will be dancing to the powerful music from James Bond. Dads can enjoy a complimentary beer and browse through the latest Nissan vehicles in the courtyard!
Ludwig’s Rose Farm meal, rides, Pretoria, 8am-5pm
A meal fit for kings! On arrival we will have sherry on the house to warm you up. We will also have our free tractor rides for the whole family, so dad can grab a beer and enjoy the ride. The Rose is the international flower for Father’s Day.
The Glass Kitchen cooking with dad, Krugersdorp, 19th June, 6-10pm
Our awesome Father’s Day event. 4 menus to choose from. An awesome time of cooking, eating and bonding with Dad! If you can’t bring Dad, you can even bring a partner of your choice. A glass of wine in one hand and a rolling pin in another, who knows what can happen. Son’s from 10yrs old.
Serendipity breakfast or lunch, Rosebank
Join us for Fathers Day breakfast at Serendipity!
8.30-11.30am: Breakfast ; 12-3pm: Lunch
A scrumptious lamb spit-braai and a selection of salads & condiments. Dad’s relax and unwind whilst your kids are entertained!
Lunch Bookings essential!
- Action Wild Cave Adventures
- Arts/crafts ceramic figures, sewing, traditional craft
- Camps pony, beach, fishing
- Dance/drama singing, acting, theatre
- Holiday care half and full fun-filled days
- Family holidays Xmas in July, Dolphin adventure
- Life skills confidence, time management, etiquette
- Science/tech messy fun, experiments, water is life
- Shows Oliver Twist, Shrek, science shows
- Sport cricket, cycling, horse riding