8 cheesy pick up lines that will make you question the world we live in
There are blogs, websites and even books dedicated to the subject of “how to” when it comes to dating. For guys (who haven’t really grown up yet), it’s about the game. For women, it’s often about dealing with said guys especially when you’re out with your girls and said guy drops a pick up line that makes you embarrassed on his behalf. If nothing else, they make for a great laugh. Here are 8 cheesy pick up lines that will make you question the world we live in.
- Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I smile. (Oh no he didn’t! Oh yes he did!)
- Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel? (Cue awkward silence and crickets)
- I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin me (That one would probably get a giggle.)
- Do you mind if I walk you home? My mother always told me to follow my dreams (#10SignsHeIsAStalker)
- You must be a keyboard because you’re just my type (Yeah… Because every woman dreams of someone telling her she resembles an electronic device!)
- Is your name Faith? Because you’re the substance of things I’ve hope for (Cancel drink order, go to another bar)
- Hey my name is Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight? (Imagine how awkward that one is if she isn’t that computer smart)
- Is your face from McDonalds? Because I’m lovin’ it (#FacePalm then slowly turns around and walks away.)
So! The good news… Cheesy pick up lines or not, there are some really good guys out there and the world hasn’t completely lost it. And while your perfect someone may not be in your life yet, at least you know you have a lot to laugh about.
What is the cheesiest pick up line you’ve ever heard?
Guys, have you ever used a cheesy pick up line on a girl?
Share your stories